Song of the day

24.11.06

Shine on, you Mr Bad Guy...


I've walked too long in this lonely lane
I've had enough of this same old game
I'm a man of the world and they say I'm strong
But my heart is heavy and my hope is gone

A quindici anni da quel giorno in cui Freddie Mercury ci ha lasciato senza la sua Voce, vorrei chiedervi di ascoltare una canzone da Made in Heaven: Mother Love. E` cronologicamente l'ultima canzone incisa, l'ultima che sia riuscito a cantare.

I don't want to make no waves
But you can give me all the love that I crave
I can't take if you see me cry
I long for peace before I die
All I want to know that you're there
You're gonna give me all your sweet -
Mother love

Non so quanti di voi si siano mai accorti che e` una canzone incompiuta: l'ultima strofa non e` cantata da Freddie ma da Roger Taylor; Mercury non aveva davvero piu` voce.

My body's aching, but I can't sleep
My dreams are all the company I keep
Got such a feeling as the sun goes down
I'm coming home to my sweet -
Mother love

A presto! Vado a rincorrere arcobaleni.....

Jacopo


No comments: